Wednesday 13 November 2013

End of TWC module

In a flash, the last TWC lecture is over, and so does the high workload from this module. While it seemed to be a burden at first, as the weeks passed, I noticed reviewing my previous postings on the past lectures did play a key role in reviewing what I had learnt. Writing these thoughts down has placed endless questions in my mind about technology, sparking my further interest in this limitless subject.

While the module seems to be on the side of science, it indeed does have a deeper message within as the same key points about taking the initiative rather than waiting around were being reiterated in every lecture. The lessons I learnt from this module have shaped a more curious and open mindset for me, and it will indeed prove to be useful in my future modules at SMU.

No comments:

Post a Comment